Mick Foley: Hardcore Legend
Get a never-before-seen look at the world of one of the most complex superstars in professional wrestling history, Mick Foley.
"Mick Foley: Hardcore Legend" showcases the TNA Superstar from his Total Nonstop Action (TNA) Wrestling debut to his epic battles with "The Icon" Sting and Ric Flair.
This TNA Exclusive DVD pulls back the curtain to give fans a look at Foley's amazing life outside of the ring. Witness Foley as you've never seen the hardcore legend before, as this TNA DVD follows the multi-time world champion building schools in war-torn Africa, working with volunteer groups to counsel sexual abuse victims and so much more.
Includes the below matches, exclusive interviews, never-before-seen footage and much more!
- Mick Foley's TNA Wrestling debut in September 2008 on iMPACT
- Genesis 2009: Mick Foley, AJ Styles and Devon vs. Booker T, Scott Steiner and Kip James
- Sting and Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Jarrett and Mick Foley
- Mick Foley Interviews Cactus Jack
- Lockdown 2009: Sting vs. Mick Foley for the World Title
- Victory Road 2009: Kurt Angle vs. Mick Foley for the World Title
- Bound For Glory 2009: Abyss vs. Mick Foley in Monster's Ball
- Final Resolution 2009: Abyss and Mick Foley vs. Raven and Stevie Richards
- iMPACT: Jeff Jarrett vs Mick Foley
- iMPACT: Ric Flair vs. Mick Foley
WRESTLING FAN since 1984-it sucks because WWE has Superstars NOT WRESTLERS
6/17/2011 6:57 AM
The reason you people think it sucks is because WWE owns the rights I'm sure of his whole career.What did you expect.The guy has only been in TNA-IMPACT for a few years not decades when he wrestled.He is semi-retired does anyone pay attention to LEGENDS anymore.I wish Paul Heyman(ECW)The Crocketts(NWA)which Ted Turner should of kept them around than a revolving door of embarrassments hires people with no wrestling knowlege what another dingdong besides Jim Turd or whoever Shockmaster was Shocking and all the other crap-WWF Clowns,Trashman,Gobolly Gooper,and an asshole who made a joke out of the sport but kept it alive.Need more people to plan out or write wrestling with exp.than a person with a degree who does'nt know shit about wrestling TNA has to be stable to succeed...
Not so hardcore tna shop
brandon killer lancaster
4/25/2011 6:36 PM
I would like it if tna shop showed the back cover......and one more thing we want Foley......and one more thing Foley shot the dvd now thats ECW style..... Bang Bang>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DVD
(don't know where i am at)
4/19/2011 10:05 PM
This dvd sucks balls!
4/19/2011 5:55 PM
I was so hoping they would do a special with this, like an autographed version or include a signed pic or whatever.